The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
- Track 1-1Transportation engineering
- Track 1-2Earthquake engineering
- Track 1-3Environmental engineering
- Track 1-4Geotechnical Engineering
- Track 1-5Coastal Engineering
- Track 1-6Water Engineering
- Track 1-7Construction Engineering and Architecture
- Track 1-8Bridge and Tunnel engineering
- Track 1-9Earthquake engineering
Structural engineering is bothered with the structural define and structural examination of structures, spans, towers, flyovers (bridges), burrows, seaward structures like oil and gas fields within the ocean, aero-structure and totally different structures.
This includes distinguishing the heaps which follow up on a structure and the powers and what's more, stresses which develop inside that structure in light of those loads and a short time later planning the structure to viably bolster and restrict those piles. The heaps can act naturally weight of the structures, other dead load, live loads, moving (wheel) stack, wind stack, tremor stack, stack from temperature change and so forth.
The structural designer should define structures to be safe for his or her purchasers and to effectively satisfy the capability they're meant for (to be useful).
As a result of the possibility of some stacking conditions sub educates inside auxiliary designing have risen, including wind engineering and seismic tremor engineering.
plan contemplation will consolidate quality immovability and quality of the structure when subjected to loads which might be static, for example, furniture or self-weight, or dynamic, for example, wind, seismic, Group or vehicle hundreds, or momentary, for example, transitory development loads or effect.
Different concerns incorporate value, construct-ability, safety, vogue and property.
- Track 2-1Energy efficiency in buildings
- Track 2-2Special concrete
- Track 2-3Bridge and Tunnel engineering
- Track 2-4Green Structure materials
- Track 2-5Structural health monitoring and Analysis
- Track 2-6Management in construction
- Track 2-7Computational Mechanics
Environmental engineering is the branch of engineering that is worried about shielding individuals from the impacts of unfavourable environmental impacts, for example, contamination, and additionally enhancing environmental quality. Environmental specialists work to enhance reusing, squander transfer, and water and air contamination control.
Ecological engineering uses ecology and engineering to predict, design, construct or re-establish and oversee biological systems that incorporate human culture with its common habitat for the benefit of both.
- Track 3-1Water Engineering
- Track 3-2Waste water treatment and management
- Track 3-3Biomass technologies
- Track 3-4Sewer service
- Track 3-5Fire protection Engineering
- Track 3-6Ecological Engineering
- Track 3-7Climate control in buildings
Architecture is the process and the result of arranging, planning, and developing structures or some other structures. Architecture is basically the examination that manages the way toward structuring.Architecture is basically the examination that manages the way toward structuring. Architecture is essentially the study that deals with the process of designing and erecting structures.
It is not limited to just construction but is a combined discipline that is inter related to the making, functioning, and aesthetics of built environments.A building work as a way of communication between man and nature, architecture is the study that emphasizes on amplifying this medium.
Architecture provides the soul to any city, country or continent. It is based on deriving from the rich history of our ancestors and applying it to create more functional and comfortable habitats for the human race.
Architecture is the art and the science behind any constructions.
- Track 4-1Architecture and urban planning
- Track 4-2Bridge design and construction
- Track 4-3Gothic Architecture
- Track 4-4Ancient Architecture
- Track 4-5Concrete, steel and glass structures
- Track 4-6Fatigue in large constructions
Geotechnical Engineering is a part of structural engineering worried about the engineering behaviour of earth materials. Geotechnical building consolidates examining existing subsurface conditions and materials, reviewing threats introduced by site conditions, planning earthworks and structure establishments, and checking site conditions, earthwork and foundation development..
A typical geotechnical engineering project starts with a site investigation of soil and bedrock on and underneath a zone. Examinations can consolidate the assessment of the danger to people property and the earth from common perils, for example, earthquakes, landslides, sinkholes, soil liquefaction flotsam and jetsam streams and shake falls. Foundations are outlined and built for structures of different sizes, for example, raised structures spans medium to colossal business structures and more diminutive structures where the soil conditions don't permit code-based plan. Establishments worked for over the ground structures consolidate shallow and significant foundations. Holding structures join earth-filled dams and holding dividers. Earthworks incorporate banks, burrows, levees, channels, repositories, testimony of dangerous waste and sterile landfills.
Geotechnical engineering is additionally identified with coastal and ocean engineering. Coastal engineering can include the plan and construction of wharves, marinas, and jetties. Sea designing can incorporate foundation and stay systems for seaward structures, for instance, oil stages.
- Track 5-1Geohazrds: Analysis, mitigation and management
- Track 5-2Computational geomechanics and geotechnical modelling
- Track 5-3Retrofitting strategies for geotechnical structures
- Track 5-4Geosynthetics
- Track 5-5Soil mechanics
- Track 5-6Uncertainties, risk and reliability geotechnical engineering
- Track 5-7Geo-environmental engineering
- Track 5-8Forensic geotechnical engineering
- Track 5-9Sustainable geotechnics
A structure which is assembled from various steel members of sundry shapes and sizes and connected together by bolting or welding or riveting and performs some function, and safely wear the loads it is subjected to is called a Steel structure.
These could be tall transmission towers, chimneys, bridges, Industrial buildings, sheds, cranes, silos, bunkers, oil or gas storage tanks, pipe stockades, tall residential building frames, walkways, Railway over-bridges, Railway platform or bus stand shelters, or stadium roofs or utterly simple and common structures like hand railings, balustrades, ladders, stairs, lamp posts, bollards, flag hoisting poles, Electric poles and the like.
- Track 6-1Non-structured steel
- Track 6-2Cold formed steel
- Track 6-3Material Quality & Control
- Track 6-4High Performance basic steel
- Track 6-5Sustainable steel structure
- Track 6-6Advanced sustainable material
- Track 6-7Future trends in steel structures
- Track 6-8Composite construction
- Track 6-9Advanced sustainable material
Term 'Building technology' refers to the technical processes and methods used in the constructing buildings. This has become an increasingly important aspect of the construction industry, as buildings have moved from being evolution of standard types to becoming one-off prototypes, building performance requirements have become more demanding, and the number of products and specialist suppliers has increased.
Construction management is the process of planning, coordinating, providing monitoring and controlling of a development venture. This style of project management is designed for the, as the name implies, construction industry. There are some types of construction that use management; they are industrial, civil, commercial, environmental and residential. Each category has its own way of running projects, but all will follow the construction management methodology.
Construction management has five stages, where project management has five phases. The stages are design, procurement, build, and owner occupancy.
- Track 7-1Heavy equipment operations
- Track 7-2Construction engineering practices
- Track 7-3Design of structures
- Track 7-4Construction and contract management
- Track 7-5Computational laboratory for construction management
Structural analysis is done by a testing of the genuine structure, on a model of the structure made on some scale, and by the use of numerical models. Tests are directed on the genuine structure when creation is expected of comparable structures in expansive amounts, similar to edges of a specific auto, or when the test costs are satisfactory because of the noteworthiness of the assignment. At the point when components of the primary structures are to be inspected, at that point models are utilized for the estimation of the diverse burdens to be persevered. Most auxiliary investigations are directed on the scientific models, in which the model could be inelastic, loads might be static or dynamic, and the model of the structure may be two dimensional or three dimensional. Structural analysis is an essential subject of structural designing that evaluates the individual loads on structures, and their effects. It is an exact technique to learn the ability of the structures to withstand the normal loads, and help with planning the structures in like manner.
- Track 8-1Methods using numerical approximation
- Track 8-2Elasticity Methods
- Track 8-3Strength of Materials Methods
- Track 8-4Analytical Methods and Limitations
- Track 8-5Classification of Structures
- Track 8-6Structures and Loads
Materials science is firmly identified with civil engineering. It examines crucial qualities of materials, and manages earthenware production, for example, cement and blend black-top concrete, solid metals, for example, aluminium and steel and thermosetting polymers including polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and carbon fibres. Materials engineering includes protection and prevention (paints and wraps up). Mixing joins two kinds of metals to create another metal with desired properties. It consolidates components of connected material science and science. With late media consideration on Nano-science and nanotechnology, materials engineering has been at the bleeding edge of academic research. It is additionally a significant piece of forensic engineering and failure analysis.
- Track 9-1Computational science and theory
- Track 9-2Biomaterials
- Track 9-3Electronic, Optical and Magnetic
- Track 9-4Nanomaterial
- Track 9-5Nanotechnology
Structural health monitoring (SHM) alludes to the way toward executing a damage detection and portrayal technique for designing structures. Here damage is specify as changes to the material or potentially geometric properties of a structural framework, including changes to the limit conditions and framework availability, which adversely influence the framework's execution. The SHM procedure includes the perception of a framework after some time utilizing intermittently tested dynamic reaction estimations from a variety of sensors, the extraction of harm delicate highlights from these estimations, and the factual testing of these high point to decide the present condition of framework health. For long term SHM, the yield of this procedure is intermittently refreshed data with respect to the capacity of the structure to play out its expected capacity in light of the inescapable maturing and degradation coming about because of operational conditions. After remarkable instance, for example, seismic tremors or impact stacking, SHM is utilized for quick condition screening and intends to give, in close constant, solid data with respect to the uprightness of the structure. Foundation investigation assumes a key job out in the open wellbeing with respect to both long haul harm amassing and post extraordinary occasion situations. As a feature of the quick improvements in information driven advances that are changing numerous fields in building and science, machine learning and PC vision methods are progressively prepared to do dependably diagnosing and arranging designs in picture information, which has clear applications in review settings.
- Track 10-1Statistical model development
- Track 10-2Feature extraction and data compression
- Track 10-3Data acquisition, normalization and cleaning
- Track 10-4Operational Evaluation
- Track 10-5Health assessment of engineered structures
- Track 10-6Statistical pattern recognition
Reinforced concrete is the concrete in which steel is inserted in such a way, to the point that the two materials act together in opposing powers. The reinforcing steel—bars, bars, or work—ingests the tractable, shear, and now and again the compressive stresses in a concrete structure. Plain concrete does not effectively withstand ductile and shear stresses caused by wind, tremors, vibrations, and different powers and are in this way inadmissible in most basic applications. In reinforced concrete, the rigidity of steel and the compressive quality of concrete collaborate to enable the part to control these stresses over significant ranges. The innovation of reinforced concrete in the nineteenth century altered the development business, and concrete wound up one of the world's most normal building materials.
- Track 11-1Fiber-Reinforced Concrete
- Track 11-2Pre-stressed Concrete
- Track 11-3Non-Steel Reinforcement
- Track 11-4Anti-corrosion measure
- Track 11-5Reinforced beams
- Track 11-6Common failure model of steel Reinforced concrete
- Track 11-7Steel plate construction
- Track 11-8Mechanism of composite action of Reinforced and concrete
- Track 11-9Anchorage(bond) in concrete: code of specification
Earthquake engineering is an interdisciplinary branch of engineering that outlines and examinations structures, for example, buildings and bridges, in view of earthquakes. Its general objective is to make such structures more impervious to earthquakes. An earthquake (or seismic) build means to develop structures that won't be harmed in minor shaking and will stay away from genuine harm or crumple in a noteworthy earthquake. Earthquake engineering is the logical field stressed about securing people, the indigenous habitat, and the man-made condition from earthquakes by constraining the seismic hazard to socio-monetarily worthy levels. Customarily, it has been barely characterized as the investigation of the conduct of structures and geo-structures subject to seismic stacking; it is considered as a subset of structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, applied physics, and so on. In any case, the tremendous costs experienced in late earthquakes have prompted a progress of its extension to include disciplines from the more extensive field of structural engineering, mechanical engineering and from the social sciences, especially sociology, political science, economics and finance.
- Track 12-1Earthquake Seismology and Earthquake Hazard
- Track 12-2Catastrophe Risk Modelling
- Track 12-3Design and Analysis of Structural System
- Track 12-4Finite Element Modelling and Numerical Methods
- Track 12-5Natural and Environmental Disaster
- Track 12-6Integrating Science into Disaster Risk Reduction
- Track 12-7Advance Structures
- Track 12-8Project Management
Transportation building is a sub-control of structural building which manages the use of innovation and logical standards to the arranging, useful plan, activity and administration of offices for any method of transportation with the end goal to give the protected, fast, agreeable, advantageous, temperate, and earth perfect development of individuals and merchandise (transport).
According to American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), there are six divisions identified with transportation designing i.e. Parkway, Air Transportation, Pipeline, Waterway, Port, Aerospace, Coastal and Ocean and Urban Transportation out of 18 specialized divisions inside the ASCE
Car frameworks can be part into the conventional zone of roadway structure and arranging, and the quickly developing region of movement control frameworks. The transportation build faces the test of creating both system connections and real terminals to fulfil transportation requests, with due respect for the resultant land-utilize, natural and different effects of these offices.
- Track 13-1Transportation and Urban Planning
- Track 13-2Highway Engineering
- Track 13-3Pavement Engineering
- Track 13-4Bicycle Transportation Engineering
- Track 13-5Airport engineering
- Track 13-6Port and Harbor Engineering
- Track 13-7Macroscopic Mesoscopic Traffic flow Modelling
- Track 13-8Intelligent Transportation System
- Track 13-9Traffic system Design and Control
Water resources engineering and technology experts study and make recommendations on new water treatment facilities, reactors, pumping stations, waste frameworks and pipelines. Water resources engineering and technology is an area of study within the engineering sciences managing the hydraulic and fluid mechanics standards behind water distribution, flow and manipulation. Water resources engineers outline and actualize water frameworks. The design may target around hydraulics system, pipelines and research facility tests, while the execution may deal with flood damage, wastewater transfer and consumable water distribution, potable water distribution and reclamation, environmental change examination, aquifer stockpiling and recuperation and surface/groundwater connection.
- Track 14-1Water Resources Planning and management
- Track 14-2Groundwater Engineering
- Track 14-3Coastal Engineering
- Track 14-4River Engineering
- Track 14-5Hydraulic Engineering
- Track 14-6Advance Fluid Mechanics
- Track 14-7Pollution and Water protection
- Track 14-8Frozen and Surface Water
Green building also called green development or Economical structures refers to both a structure and the utilization of procedures that are ecologically responsible and resource efficient all through a building's life-cycle: from intending to outline, development, task, support, remodel, and demolition. This requires close cooperation of the contractor, the engineers, the architects, and the customer at all venture stages. The Green Building practice develops and additives the established building configuration concern of economy, utility, comfort and resilience.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design is an arrangement of rating frameworks for the outline, development, activity, and maintenance of green buildings which was Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council. Different authentications framework that affirms the supportability of structures is the (British Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) for buildings and large-scale advancements. As of now, World Green Building Council board is leading research on the impacts of green buildings on health and productivity of their clients and is working with World Bank to advance Green Buildings in Emerging Markets through EDGE (Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies) Market Transformation certification and program.
- Track 15-1Operation and Maintenance Optimization
- Track 15-2Indoor Environment Quality Enhancement
- Track 15-3Energy water and material Efficiency
- Track 15-4Life Cycle Assessment
- Track 15-5Siting and Structure Design Efficiency
- Track 15-6Protect biodiversity and ecosystems
- Track 15-7Waste Reduction
- Track 15-8Reduce impact onto electricity network
- Track 15-9Improve air and water quality
Tunnels are dug in sorts of materials fluctuating from delicate mud to hard shake. The technique for burrow development relies upon such factors as the ground conditions, the ground water conditions, the length and distance across of the passage drive, the profundity of the passage, the coordination of supporting the passage removal, the last use and condition of the entry and appropriate peril organization.
There are three basic kinds of tunnel construction in common use:
Cut-and-cover tunnel, Bored tunnel, developed in situ without evacuating the ground above. They are for the most part of roundabout or horseshoe cross area.Immersed tube tunnel, sunk into a body of water and laid on or buried just under its bed.
- Track 16-1Sprayed Concrete Techniques
- Track 16-2Project Planning and Cost Estimates
- Track 16-3Choice of tunnels Versus Bridges
- Track 16-4Geotechnical Investigation and Design
A highway pavement is a structure comprising of superimposed layers of handled materials over the common soil sub-review, whose primary function is to convey the connected vehicle burdens to the sub-review. The pavement structure ought to have the capacity to give a surface of satisfactory riding quality, sufficient slip opposition, great light reflecting characteristics, and low commotion contamination. a complete point is to ensure that the transmitted anxieties as a result of wheel load are adequately diminished, so that they will not exceed bearing capacity of the subgrade.
Two sorts of pavements are by and large perceived as filling this need, specifically flexible pavements and rigid pavements. Improper design of pavements prompts early failures of pavements influencing the riding quality.
- Track 17-1Traffic management systems
- Track 17-2Pavement Management System
- Track 17-3Cold and warm mix Technology
- Track 17-4Bituminous Pavement Design
- Track 17-5Advances in Concrete Pavement Construction
- Track 17-6Advances in Bituminous Pavement Construction
- Track 17-7Characterization of Bituminous Binder and Mixers
- Track 17-8Rigid and Flexible Pavements
Modular construction is a term used to portray the utilization of processing plant created pre-designed building units that are transferred to site and stored as huge volumetric parts or as generous components of a building. The modular units may frame finish rooms, parts of rooms, or separate much adjusted units, for example, toilets or lifts. The accumulation of discrete modular units more often than not shapes a self-supporting structure in its own particular right or, for large structures, may rely on an autonomous basic system.
- The main sectors of application of modular construction are:
- Private housing
- Social housing
- Apartments and mixed use buildings
- Educational sector and student residences
- Key worker accommodation and sheltered housing
- Public sector buildings, such as prisons and MoD buildings
- Health sector buildings
The construction Industry is one of the biggest industries in the world, in spite of its massive potential; many industries are struggling due to a lack of qualified workers, weak productivity growth, and new data showing that the industry generates immense waste, both in Case of productivity of human and physical materials. Today’s proponents of technology have aimed to a shortage of automation and adoption of technology as the basic reasons for the industry’s poor performance – construction business is one of the minimum digitized business in the world, and has failed to significantly increase the productivity of worker in decades.
The successful use of automation is one of the greatest opportunities, as well as one of the greatest problems, facing the construction business. The various element of an automation strategy, as considered in this paper, are computer-aided engineering and design (CAE/CAD), computerized data bases, response of as-built data, automated materials handling, artificial intelligence, and robotics etc.
- Track 19-1Artificial Intelligence
- Track 19-2Automation of Prefabricated Home Construction
- Track 19-3Monitor Inventory
- Track 19-4Drones used to conduct site Inspection
Concrete Technology points on concrete making substances including supplementary cementitious substances. Concrete generation process additionally forms a piece of the discourse. Encountering the course one would become direct learning on solid age process and properties and employments of concrete as a cutting edge material of development. This technology empowers one to settle on proper choice with respect to fixing choice and utilization of concrete. Strengthened cement is a composite material in which cement's by and large low solidness and pliability are removed by the mix of fortification having higher flexibility or versatility. The fortress is ordinarily, anyway not by any stretch of the creative ability, steel reinforcing bars (rebar) and is for the most part inserted idly in the solid before the solid sets. Overseeing layouts are all around needed to confine pliable nerves particularly locale of the solid that may cause prohibited breaking and furthermore partner disappointment. present day fortified concrete can contain influenced supporting materials made of Steel, polymers or substitute composite material related to rebar or not. Strengthened cement may in like way be forever worried (in weight), to overhaul the direct of the last structure under working loads. In the United States, the most comprehensively saw frameworks for doing this are known as pre-tensioning and post-tensioning.
- Track 20-1Grades and strength of concrete
- Track 20-2Analysis of Wind Load
- Track 20-3Design of RC Wall Tanks
- Track 20-4Design of Retaining Wall
- Track 20-5Design of Soil
Construction, in the meaning of architectural and civil engineering, is the building of real property. The worldwide construction business provides a few trillion dollars. Given the measure of the market and its prospects for further extension, the construction business speaks to an alluring open way for material suppliers and segment suppliers. Basic to accomplishment in the construction business is learning of market patterns, item blend shifts, client needs and viable market procedures. Our ceaseless networking with clients, suppliers and competitors creates complete visibility across the whole value chain of the construction industry and enables our clients to settle on sure business choices. Keeping in mind the end goal to finish a construction project, a scope of variables must be considered, including planning, logistics, wellbeing of the construction site, building materials, public inconvenience, and environmental impact and scheduling. Different elements that ought to be considered are budgetary, design and legitimate issues, particularly since there's dependably the likelihood of a negative result amid a construction project, for example, basic fall and cost overwhelms. Other than contractual workers, different gatherings of professionals can meet up to perform construction work, including guides managers, construction engineers, design engineers, architects, logistics professionals, construction managers, plumbers, surveyors, electricians, laborers and skilled workers.
- Track 21-1Customer Experience
- Track 21-2Target Screening
- Track 21-3Market Entry Strategy
- Track 21-4Opportunity Screening and Analysis
- Track 21-5Capital Investment Analysis
- Track 21-6Due Diligence
- Track 21-7Mergers & Acquisitions
- Track 21-8Strategic Growth Consulting
GIS System is used to capture, store, manipulate, analyse, manage, and present spatial or geographic data. A software that joins the quality of cartography and databases to overlay reference information (such as number of customers or prospects residing in a locality, or the extent of soil erosion in an area) on computer-generated maps.
- Track 22-1Land Surveyors
- Track 22-2Spatial Analysts
- Track 22-3Remote Sensing Analysts
- Track 22-4Database Managers
- Track 22-5Cartographers